Women's Studies - Psychology Bldg. 1107 W. Call Street, Tallahassee, FL 32306
- 2nd Floor - Room A208.
Phone: (850) 644-9514
FAX: (850) 644-7661
Table of Contents
Women's Studies Library Resources for Florida State University
The Jean Gould Bryant Library
of Women's Studies
(213-C William Johnston Building)
If you have interest in learning more about the Library, or if you would like to make a monetary or book donation, please visit our support site .
In addition to books, journals and periodicals, available in the library are
- Slide Holdings
- Archives of
Feminist Women's Health Center (Tallahassee)
The Harriette L. Baggett Archives
FSU Audio Visual Services -
- GenderWatch , a full-text collection of international journals,magazines, newsletters, regional publications, special reports and conference proceedings devoted to women's and gender issues. The database provides in-depth coverage of the subjects that are uniquely central to women's daily lives,including family, childbirth, birth control, daycare, domestic abuse, work and the workplace, sexual harassment, aging, aging parents, body image, eating disorders and social and societal roles. It also includes content on the impact of gender and gender roles on areas such as: the arts, popular culture and media, business and work, crime and criminology, education, research and scholarship, family, health care and medicine, politics, policy and legislation, pornography, religion, sexuality and sexology, sports and leisure.
- Research Materials on Women in 19th Century America
- Selected Research Materials on Women in the 20th Century
- Women's Studies WEBLUIS Resources
- Law Journals
- FSU Libraries Women Studies Collection (Word Files)